Maxson - Safe + Sound

Started by Johnny Guitar, Nov 26, 2017, in Creative Add to Reading List

1. Johnny Guitar

Nov 26, 2017
    Hey everyone at @CreativeSXN , I've recently uploaded an EP that I have been working on for quite a while. I had taken time off and basically isolated myself from the entire world during these last few months and decided to just focus on doing something that I would enjoy.
    This is an instrumental EP, since I am not yet confident enough to use my own vocals. I probably will eventually. This was heavily inspired by artists like Lorn and Kavinsky, even though it's a whole different sound and style, their projects really made me want to do this.

I have the EP up on bandcamp:

And I also uploaded it onto my YouTube channel:

Every track was done in a different fashion and different style but I tried to stay true to the concept and theme of the whole EP.
    I also took all the photos that were used for the artworks of these songs. I had to go outside in November after midnight when there's no cars or people, in -5 degrees Celsius and freeze my balls off just to take pictures for an EP, it was an adventure.
    I'm hoping to get some criticism and feedback from you guys. I'm not really doing this for promotion, otherwise I would be posting on more than one forum. I don't need those extra sxn80 views, I'm good. I just want genuine and actual feedback from you guys.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024