Music Streaming Subscription Services - Which Is Best For Someone Who Likes To Keep An Organised Lib

Started by askme77, Jun 20, 2019, in Music Add to Reading List

1. askme77

Jun 20, 2019
    You've likely heard this question a hundred times, however I'm not interested in which streaming service is best, but rather which service is best for someone like myself, that is someone who likes to keep his music library organised to my standard. By that I mean, I am a person who edits essentially all his music, for example, if an album contains the word 'Deluxe' on it, then I like to remove it, same goes for 'remastered' or 'hidden track', and so on. I want the music to be as original as possible, I do not care that I have the deluxe album, or that there's a hidden track (which by the way, adding 'hidden track' to the end of the album no longer makes it hidden). Quite silly now that I'm typing it out honestly, but it's something I enjoy.https://scrabblewordfinder.vip/

Recently however Apple Music has been royally screwing me over with my library. I have 1200 albums attached to my Apple Music account, and one of my playlists has 2600 songs in it, just as an example. Lately however I've noticed more and more that Apple has been replacing albums with other random albums containing the same tracks. Today for example, many of the Beatles album had tracks removed from my library and re-added under 'Best of' albums and as someone who likes to keep organised this is extremely frustrating. Not only do I now have to re-add all of the Beatles albums again, but I also have to add the specific songs I enjoy back into my various playlists and edit them how I had before; with having as much music as I do, I really do not have the time to check up on this daily and keep on top of the constant changes Apple Music is making with my library.

So, if you've read this far, do you know of any streaming service that would suit someone like myself? I'm currently paying £14.99 for the Family Plan but wouldn't be amiss to go higher if it meant I could organise my music library as I see fit.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. Lil Squeed

Lil Squeed French Montana Stan

Jun 20, 2019
    this is exactly why I still download my music like a pilgrim

fezzer, Worm and Sea Mauville like this.
    fezzer, Worm and Sea Mauville like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. OwI

OwI I was riding on a bike on a very late night

Jun 20, 2019
    check this version of gorgeous

Sea Mauville likes this.
    Sea Mauville likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  4. Sea Mauville

Jun 20, 2019
    oh s--- what is this

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  5. Sea Mauville

Jun 20, 2019
    i use apple music and edit most of my music, i havent really experience that many changes like you say

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024