Non-Hip-Hop Rihanna reportedly splits with Koolo

Started by Lil Wayne, Jun 2, 2018, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Lil Wayne

Lil Wayne Tha Carter V

Jun 2, 2018
    [​IMG]

"Of course Rihanna broke his heart."

Rihanna "gets tired of men sometimes," which is likely why she called it quits with Saudi billionaire Hassan Jameel, according to MediaTakeout. A source close to Rihanna divulged some details of the break-up. "Rihanna and him were together for a while it was a good relationship, but now it's over," they said. "Of course Rihanna broke his heart. That's what she does - break men's hearts."

The kicker came with this quote: "Rihanna just got tired of him. She gets tired of men sometimes."

If this is the first time you're hearing about Rihanna and Jameel's relationship, it's because they've kept things very private. According to Cosmopolitan, the two have attended events like Grammys Afterparties together, but have left separately so as not to call attention to themselves as a couple. The publication says that it's Jameel Rihanna is alluding to in her Vogue profile when she says "I used to feel guilty about taking personal time, but I also think I never met someone who was worth it before."

While Rihanna tends to keep her relationships low profile, her on-again off-again relationship with Drake did attract some attention a few years back. According to Rihanna, the two are not on the best of terms in 2018. "We don't have a friendship now, but we're not enemies either. It is what it is," she told Vogue. Drake may very be one of those many men who have had their hearts broken by Rih.

In music news, Rihanna is planning to release a "full-on reggae" album in the near future.

Apr 20, 2024
  2. Big Mitch

Big Mitch You never made me ran once

Jun 2, 2018
    Sources are telling me she left him for narsh

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  3. OwI

OwI I was riding on a bike on a very late night

Jun 2, 2018
    Cool! Now's my shot