SXN80 Best Verse : Young Thug

Started by Big Dangerous, Apr 30, 2018, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Big Dangerous

Big Dangerous World Heavyweight Champion

Apr 30, 2018
    Everyone will post what they believe that artists' best verse is. It can be on their own song, a feature, a leak or unreleased cut. Does not matter. If the artist has more than one verse on the song, specify WHICH VERSE (verse 1, 2, 3, etc). Please try and make your vote your FIRST POST in the thread and don't change your mind so I can accurately keep track of your vote. The thread will also serve as discussion for that artist and their verse where one can critique and debate the opinion of others.

EXPLICTLY SAY "SONG TITLE - VERSE #"

SXN 80's choice for best Kanye Verse is....Gorgeous Verse 3

Next up

[​IMG]

Jeffery Lamar Williams[5] (born August 16, 1991), known professionally as Young Thug,[6][7] is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. Known for his eccentric vocal style and fashion, he first received attention for his collaborations with rappers Rich Homie Quan, Birdman, Cash Out, Shawty Lo and Gucci Mane.[8] Young Thug initially released a series of independent mixtapes beginning in 2011 with I Came From Nothing. In early 2013, he signed with Gucci Mane's 1017 Records,[9] and later that year he released his label debut mixtape 1017 Thug to critical praise.[10]
    Young Thug received mainstream recognition in 2014 with the singles "Stoner" and "Danny Glover" in addition to appearances on several singles including "About the Money" and "Lifestyle." That year, he also signed to Lyor Cohen's 300 Entertainment and collaborated on the mixtape Rich g---: Tha Tour Pt. 1. In 2015, he released a number of mixtapes, including Barter 6 and two installments of his Slime Season series. These were followed in 2016 by the commercial mixtapes I'm Up, Slime Season 3, and Jeffery.[11] In 2017, he released the commercial mixtape Beautiful Thugger Girls.[12]

What's his best verse?

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024