Frasier definitely coming back??

Started by Michael Myers, Nov 20, 2019, in Entertainment Add to Reading List

1. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Nov 20, 2019
    GREAT NEWS

"We’ve hatched the plan."

Kelsey Grammer has given a positive update on the Frasier reboot, admitting that it’s “ready to go” and he’s preparing for a mid-2020 launch.

The actor, who has been developing the iconic sitcom’s reboot since 2018, says he is now waiting for a network to pick up the show.

Speaking on In Depth with Graham Bensinger, Grammer said the project is on “standby” as they secure a deal for the show’s airing rights.

“We’ve hatched the plan, what we think is the right way to go,” Grammer said.

“[We’re] working on a couple of possible network deals that we’re sorting.

“We just have to staff it and find somebody who wants to give us money for it. You never know.”

This comes after Grammer tried to get the show’s full cast to return for its reboot, revealing that “they seem to” be on board.

Discussing the death of John Mahoney, who portrayed Frasier Crane’s father Martin, Grammer said: “We would need to deal with that within the storytelling, but I’d want everybody back, if they want to come back.”

www.nme.com/news/tv/kelsey-grammer-says-frasier-reboot-is-ready-for-2020-2565853/amp

@Koolo
    and other fans of the top 3 comedy show OAT

Oldboy likes this.
    Oldboy likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. icecube

icecube West Coast is the Best Coast

Nov 21, 2019
    This is amazing news BUT this bit worries me. Surely every network under the sun would pick this up in a heartbeat? The fact that they're waiting makes me worry a bit about the quality of the script.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. CJ Poe

CJ Poe The Dark Vegan

Nov 21, 2019
    Never really cared for Frasier but I enjoyed Cheers.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024