3. Bama
    4. Ohio St
    5. Baylor
    6. Miss St
    7. TCU
    8. Georgia
    9. UCLA
    10 Kansas St

You can keep your "quality loses" and "game control", we will stay UNCONQUERED.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. Boos

Boos Nova Nation

Nov 24, 2014
    You got beat by ND fair and square, and they took it away. Screw Winston. He thinks he's God's gift to the earth and is honestly one of the biggest idiots I've seen in sports. But with that being said I'd rather have FSU in the playoff than 2 SEC teams.

Playoff will be:
    Bama
    Oregon
    FSU
    Ohio State

4LS likes this.
    4LS likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. smitty

smitty i love stuff

Nov 25, 2014
    Hope TCU slips in. Love watching them play. Them not playing a conference championship may benefit them, or hurt them. WE WILL SEE BRUHS

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  4. Howie

Dec 3, 2014
    As much as there is an abundance of hate for FSU, this entire committee has an agenda and it comes down to nothing more than MONEY.

Bama vs FSU is the match up that would spark the most interest and would be an enormous payday. They want to keep the 4 teams as close to the Bowl they will be attending as possible.

If this was the way it should be (FSU, Oregon, Bama, TCU or Baylor), you would end up with mediocre ratings for both games.

I'm okay with FSU facing Bama because I do not want any excuses. If FSU does not face both Bama and Oregon, there will be excuses out the as.shole about "if" blah blah blah. Also, FSU seems to match up better with Bama and Blake Sims is horrible. Talk about a team with one trick! (Cooper anyone?)

Bama and FSU will k--- each other, which will make it an easier game for the winner of the Rose Bowl.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  5. The Pinnacle

Dec 3, 2014
    My team isn't in contention so I'm being unbiased when I say I would rather see Alabama v. Oregon about 1000x more than Alabama v Florida state. The only intruiging factor in an FSU game is the fact that Jameis Winston is in the media so much. Obviously you guys are undefeated, you definitely deserve to be in there, but I think it's a stretch to say an FSU game would spark the most interest. You guys play ugly football and barely squeak out wins in the weakest conference, I'll think I'll pass lol

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  6. 4LS

4LS We back? XO

Dec 3, 2014
    My team isn't in contention anymore (War d--- Eagle tho) but I will say this:

Bama is f---ing overrated. They are not invincible. They've been invincible one time in the times they've won the championships and that's when they played ND. Auburn went into T-town and put up six hundred yards of offense on that "vaunted defense." Auburn lost for two reasons: they couldn't produce in the Red Zone and our defense wouldn't have been able to stop a starving African child with Ebola. Thankfully, we fired our DC and we've offered Muschamp the job so hopefully that changes.

And concerning Free Shellfish, I think they deserve to be in the playoff only on the grounds that they are undefeated. Do I think they're one of the four best teams in the country? Absolutely not. Maybe the'll prove me wrong in the playoff but there have been several teams this year that had them dead to rights and took their foot off the pedal, allowing them to come back. A win is a win. But if you're struggling against a five loss Boston College team at home, how are you going to fare against a team like Oregon in a high-stakes game? This is not the same FSU as last year, where they dominated every game. Clemson had them beat, but snapped the f---ing ball over their QB's head at the goal line. ND DID beat them but lost the game because of a penalty that could have gone either way...and ND isn't very good. Miami and Louisville both had huge leads but couldn't close. Florida's offense hasn't been able to get out of its own way in years and it was no different this game. You're delusional if you think FSU is better than Oregon.

I truly think GT is the best team that FSU has played this year. We'll see how it works out. I think Tech has a pretty d---ed good chance, considering they beat Georgia and Georgia is really d---ed good this year, if inconsistent.

Howie likes this.
    Howie likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  7. Howie

Dec 3, 2014
    Every week, (insert team) is the best (something) FSU has ever faced and it will be the week they lose.

I also hate how every team is pulling their foot off the pedal. How about FSU is making the necessary adjustments to win the game? Six teams scheduled their bye week before they played FSU. And that doesn't include UF, who played a cupcake. Every team gives FSU their best shot and it works for 2 quarters.

UF dominated UGA. Boston College beat USC. We beat Clemson without Winston and beat Louisville 42-10 after their 21 point lead (still covering the spread).

The worst thing to happen to FSU was Okla St and ND completely falling off. Both were ranked high and fell apart as the season went on.

If you told me a Power 5 Conference team would be undefeated going into the final week and would not be #1, I'd say it is because there is another undefeated team. This discussion of "quality losses" are more significant than WINS blows my mind. TCU loses to Baylor but looked better so they deserve to be ahead of Baylor???? Is this real? Why play the games if the W doesn't matter?

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  8. Howie

Dec 3, 2014
    FSU has the top 2 (maybe 3) TV rated games of the year. FSU vs Miami blew out Alabama vs Miss St on the same day. FSU vs ND was #2 rated only because the FSU/Miami game beat it.

FSU is the villain. In this country, people would rather watch a game (tv show) to see people fail then route for success. You need a villain and Jameis has the entire country's attention.

Oregon vs Bama will get great ratings, but the NCAA is greedy. If you have FSU vs Bama in the Sugar Bowl, then you are guaranteed great ratings for the Championship (assuming Oregon wins). Whoever wins FSU/Bama, will be "must watch TV" against Oregon.

The Pinnacle likes this.
    The Pinnacle likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  9. 4LS

4LS We back? XO

Dec 3, 2014
    The rankings SHOULD be:
    FSU
    Oregon
    TCU
    Bama

3 and 4 are interchangeable, of course.

But you're right, the NCAA is greedy so Bama and FSU will end up playing each other no matter what.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  10. Howie

Dec 3, 2014
    The best thing to come out of all of this is schools are going to schedule tougher games for their out of conference. FSU already scheduled Ole Miss for 2016(?) and is in talks with Bama for 2017.

Both Mississippi teams benefited strictly from being in the SEC. Time to play some out of conference games.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  11. Ye the Goat

Dec 3, 2014
    Was hoping my Buckeyes could get into the playoff, but with JT Barrett out I'm not so sure. Although our 3rd string Cardale Jones is still solid.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  12. 4LS

4LS We back? XO

Dec 3, 2014
    Ole Miss was a d---ed good team at the beginning of the year and their ranking was absolutely justified. However, they were absolutely decimated by injuries everywhere and that's why they fell off so hard. Auburn actually had a pretty good OOC game with Kansas State.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  13. Howie

Dec 3, 2014
    I'm disappointed that nobody on ESPN is talking about the other 52 players on OSU. Do they not deserve to get into the playoff because one guy goes down? They overcame losing a Heisman candidate. Why can't they overcome this injury as well?

That said, I do not see them getting into the playoff. TCU has a guaranteed win and the only team that is knocking out TCU is Baylor. So for OSU to get in, they need at least FSU to lose and probably another team. I would think the winner of the Arizona/Oregon game is in and I'd be disappointed to not see someone represent the SEC but even I can't justify putting Mizzou in the playoff.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  14. Kamikaze

Dec 3, 2014
    I'm just putting this out there... FSU was 26-0 after I changed my avatar to the one Howie currently has. I'd like to think I contributed to that..

Howie likes this.
    Howie likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  15. Howie

Dec 3, 2014
    It's all yours man. I'd hate to see the streak end over an avatar!

Kamikaze likes this.
    Kamikaze likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  16. Kamikaze

Dec 4, 2014
    I didn't mean you had to give it up. I set the Jameis avatar before seeing you even had my old one.

I appreciate you changing it though.. I got too used to having this picture as my avatar.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  17. Howie

Dec 4, 2014
    http://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...-statement-to-florida-state-hearing/19869649/

Anyone who has read this and the police reports, knows that this was consensual. Jameis might be a bad person, but he is not a r--ist.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  18. Sam

Sam

Dec 5, 2014
    [​IMG]

Jack Burton likes this.
    Jack Burton likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  19. Jack Burton

Dec 5, 2014
    nervous..

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  20. blair

Dec 6, 2014
    Oregon didn't choke in a big game. We will see if Mariotta can keep that going, but I doubt it.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024