5. Learn and play online Poker

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ryan

Ryan 6 God

Dec 2, 2014
    Hey ladies and gents,

2014 was a crazy year for me. Planned a wedding, got married, worked my way into a high-class job. Wife is an Accountant meaning her busy work season is tax season (Feb-Apr). Add to that, she's currently taking classes to get her CPA (Chartered Professional Accountant) status. What that means is that I have free time during the week to do pretty much whatever the f--- I want.

For my 2015 resolution I want a side hobby. Something I can stick with, get good at. I don't need any extra money at all, but I want to commit to it and see what happens. So what do you guys wanna see me blog about?

1) Make and sell logos - I taught myself Photoshop and Illustrator when I was 14. Haven't used it seriously in years. Sites like crowdSpring.com and 99designs.ca allow business to offer good cash for people to design them a logo and they pick the one they like the best.

2) Make and sell beats - Went through this phase about 5 years ago. Have a decent musical ear. I could make beats and eventually sell them on Soundcloud.

3) Sell random things on fiverr.com - Want to k--- an hour? Check out fiverr. People sell the most ridiculous s--- for $5. I could come up with stupid s--- that people will buy for $5.

4) Upload software, music, movies - There's tons of sites like warez-bb and others that people flock to just to download stufff. And sites that will pay you $5-20 per 1000 downloads.

5) Play online poker - Did this after University for a bit. There is tons of money to be made at online poker so why not me?

I am heading to Hawaii for my honeymoon right after Christmas, but I wanna see what you guys think and then I'll start in early January. What's your niche?

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. Drake

Dec 2, 2014
    s--- hot up in the 6 right now tbh

SleepyGhost, Ryan and pluto✰ like this.
    SleepyGhost, Ryan and pluto✰ like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. Ryan

Ryan 6 God

Dec 3, 2014
    If I post after you it looks like Drake looking up at Drake