Streamer kills pregnant girlfriend on stream for donations!

Started by aleeex1923, Dec 12, 2020, in Life Add to Reading List

1. aleeex1923

Dec 12, 2020
    A RUSSIAN YouTuber was arrested following a sickening live broadcast in which his pregnant girlfriend DIED after he was paid to subject her to cruel abuse.

30-year-old Russian YouTuber Stas Reeflay live-streamed an alarming video, in which he locked his near-naked pregnant girlfriend out in the freezing cold, for his viewers who 'paid' to see her get abused. Mid-stream, the 28-year-old girl died of suspected hypothermia after being forced to spend nearly 15 minutes in only underwear in the subzero Russian winter.The entire incident was captured on stream, recorded by Reeflay for a viewer who paid him $1,000 (roughly a bit more than Rs 73,500) to carry out the sickening act. Stas Reeflay continued his live stream as girlfriend Valentina Grigoryeva lay dying from hypothermiaCredit

The YouTuber, whose real name is Stanislav Reshetnikov, has been arrested by the police for homicide, and according to The Mirror, faces up to 15 years in prison if forensic experts prove that his girlfriend, Valentina "Valya" Grigoryeva, indeed died of hypothermia.

The Russian Investigative Committee is also expected to look into the user who prompted the YouTuber to commit such an act and the cyberculture of online incitement to serious crimes.

"Valya, are you alive?" Reeflay screamed in desperation, "My bunny, what’s up with you? Valya! Valya! d---, you look like you are dead."

“Bunny, come on … tell me something. I love you! I’m worrying. d--- … I don’t feel her heartbeat,” he continued pleading.

In a terrifying moment, Reeflay then faced the camera and told his tens of thousands of followers: “Guys … No pulse … she’s pale. She is not breathing.”

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Update :

Earlier it was reported that she died from being locked outside near naked in subzero temperatures - seen live by punters on YouTube and other platforms, but now experts say a head injury was the cause of death.

Olga Vrady, an official with the Russian Investigative Committee, said a postmortem concluded her actual death was from a 'craniocerebral trauma'.

She also sustained 'multiple bruising on the face and haemorrhaging of soft tissues'.

A law enforcement source told Russian newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda: 'He testified that on the day in question he hit the deceased several times on the head.

'He admits the fact of beating her.'

Reshetnikov is remanded in custody but denied his punches were the cause of death of actress Grigoryeva. He claimed through his lawyer Evgeny Kulagin that she suffered a 'stroke'.

'We have already appealed against the arrest order. And we will continue to insist on his innocence,' said the lawyer.

From his detention centre in Moscow, he told newspaper Moskovsky Komsomolets: "Valya was my best friend. Very kind and loyal. She was so talented. On my streams, they called her Genius…she was an actress who graduated with honours. She truly wanted a real relationship. But I couldn't be with her. You see, she was a prostitute ... I didn't want a relationship with a girl like that."

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
    0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. relapse 2

Dec 12, 2020
    what a f---in idiot feel sorry for the poor girl and her family :emoji_slight_frown:

Ordinary Joel, Alpha and aleeex1923 like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Alpha and aleeex1923 like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. Sign Language

Sign Language We miss you Screw

Dec 12, 2020
    Hope he rots in a gulag

Ordinary Joel and aleeex1923 like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  4. hargydon

hargydon No investigation, no right to speak

Dec 12, 2020
    Deserves to receive the same treatment, except for ten times as long.

Apr 19, 2024
  5. Jerome

Dec 12, 2020
    If I would be the father of that girl, the boy wouldnt be safe.
    I would find him, whatever it takes.

Apr 19, 2024