Nooo

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
    thecanibus likes this.
    thecanibus likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  2. copius inhaled farts

copius inhaled farts took out some ribs so i could sniff my bootyhole

May 30, 2021
    @Koolo does he mention proof at all in island boys?

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  3. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

May 30, 2021
    Please take your meds ASAP.

Ordinary Joel, DKC, Detroit24 and 9 others like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  4. The Lyricvore

The Lyricvore shangri la frontier

May 30, 2021
    What did I just read

Apr 23, 2024
  5. copius inhaled farts

May 30, 2021
    oh you wanna go on some logic? you dont know was made towards proofs friends in the studio in the time a tell doc,"Take it with a grain of salt and eat their f---ing faces off (HAHA) The legend of the angry blonde lives on through you when I'm gone" at the end of the monster video he puts notes of paper which i assume is the disstrack against em (thinking he was going to prison with evidence from his phone) "Meanwhile I'm just standing there Holding my tongue up trying to talk like this" this bar is to empathsize a boy trying to talk with no lips because he had his face LITERALLY eaten. I don't straight s---t, I'll drop outta my anti-women hate group Say I’m a sissy fa----, record it, play it back And put it on straight loop, you haters look like you ate a grape fruit To see me climbing back on that wagon, got my swagger back. (RECORD IT). Meat cleaver, leave a gash in a b------s a--- See her dreams of being an R&B singer diva Leave her face, cut her from the waist Ah man what a waste, of a pretty face And this place ain't just safe, it's just straight gangsta It ain't just New York or L.A. that bangs no more There's Latin Coun' Kings here Southside, four, East Side and Gansen Nothin' but ganglands and, spray paint cans And when that van rolls up, man they ain't glancing That window rolls down and that tre-eight's dancing(shooting proof) And them shooters don't miss, homie they hate chancing Straight for the dome and it's vacate fast and Get the f--- outta dodge 'fore that blue Dodge flashing Red and blue lights, no ambulance, you got flattened And this was not supposed to be Detroit anthem.
    But it's all caught up to me now, karma's in the waters Every line I ever said has got me in a corner You might think it doesn't creep up on ya, but it all does You wouldn't listen, man, I tried to warn ya when you started (how the song angry blonde caught up with him,with faces EATEN off)
    Now your brain's all haunted 'cause of all the s--- you thought of Chainsaw slaughters, turn your daughters into sawdust.
    this is about the disstracks em put in his pocket at the end of the monster video) But never forget that I'm the one you thought wouldn't make it You can't take it, oh Got a whole generation of rappers comin' up That are nutty with the flow, but convince me you've heard An MC since me who's as good with the f---in' mincing of words Without mincing words that'll make you feel like I'm pinching a nerve Who's as mentally disturbed You might as well stick a knife in me and turn It'll be like my skin bein' Indian burned Hah, b----, there isn't one,( no skin) when will you learn? Never been served, if memory serves I'd battle that 'til my own recollection remembers these words ( 100% the disstrack proof wrote against em which he took and walked away with, AFTER calling a hit on him)
    Marshall, you ain't really like that, oh, oh, oh You're puttin' on a show, where's your mic at? 'Cause you're breakin' my heart She said, you're breakin' my heart (1 year AFTER time a tell came out) this is also 100% about proof , angry blonde lyrics caught up with him . then look at em expression looking out at the cage in the monster vid, you can tell hes trying to show the shock and dissapointment in proofs face when he realises hes been doing this the whole time,
    this is 100% about proof , How many times have I got burnt and tried to act like I'm not hurt? (What?) Or take you back and we not work, like clockwork This s--- is agony, you're draggin' me, Glocks burst Just remember, you drawed first You ain't toe taggin' me, ho-bag, any blowbackyou deserve Get the bozack, b---- (Yeah), my soul's blackening So actually, this could've been a lot worse (Why?) I could've name-dropped you in my verse (Yeah) But out of respect for your daughter I won't blow your spot up 'cause your toddler Does not deserve to get caught up in our dirt. Taste of your own medicine You shedded skin, yeah, you reptilian b---- Off of your knees (Yeah), beggin' for forgiveness
    farewell is literally about proof and his alter ego(jason+leatherface) Same as it ever was, yeah Say it'll change but it never does Ain't gonna ever 'cause You're the cause of my pain and the medicine Never met someone who played games with my head as much Fate tethered us together like two felons Must've fell in love with skeletons But it's no wonder I'm (Yeah) the only one you'll find (Uh) To put up with your s--- (What?), I need a plumber line (Yeah) But nothing comes to mind (Nah) besides the number 90 (No) 'Cause since '06 you flipped my f---ing life, upside down Now the sky's ground, look at my frown, it's a smile now Look at my mouth, it's my eyebrows, make it rain upwards We're on that ninth cloud, two insane lovebirds I should fly south, 'cause man am I great, ain't lyin' to myself But I'm just plain stubborn, I'm Audi i five thou' But this is my house, b----, you get out Then we duke it out, then it dies down Then we say, "f--- it", cry our eyes out Then...
    and all i know is angry blonde exists with couple other mmlp tracks , but from guts over fear pretty obvious theres a bar about cutting and eating someones face off.

Lil Squeed and thecanibus like this.
    Lil Squeed and thecanibus like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  6. copius inhaled farts

May 30, 2021
    all i spit is cold a--- riding facts

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  7. thegoodguy

May 30, 2021

Apr 23, 2024
  8. DKC

DKC hank trill

May 30, 2021
    Wow. You've given me a lot to think about.

Apr 23, 2024
  9. copius inhaled farts

May 30, 2021
    thats what i do bud

Ordinary Joel and DKC like this.
    Ordinary Joel and DKC like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  10. copius inhaled farts

May 30, 2021
    i am a master lyric decipher , i dare @jankland comes in with his reddit brain (insert-generic comment scared of anyone disagreeing with him) (insert-lol,lmao)
    , [​IMG]

jankland likes this.
    jankland likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  11. copius inhaled farts

May 30, 2021
    @Ricky can you really see nothing fishy about this? because the way i see it i must be on a limitless pill to be deciphering his bars over 10 years to PROVE a point, use your brain, bud . OH and am i gonna get a last perm ban for spitting cold a--- riding facts? [​IMG]

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  12. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

May 30, 2021
    Yes

Apr 23, 2024
  13. jankland

jankland In My Cringe Arc.

May 30, 2021
    Why would the toddler part be about proof in guns blazing that makes no sense unless your huge galaxy brain knows something I don't

Good gif btw

Ordinary Joel and CARNIFEX like this.
    Ordinary Joel and CARNIFEX like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  14. CARNIFEX

CARNIFEX Get The Strap

May 31, 2021
    Legit feel like my brain hurts after reading this and I'm now some how dumber this was a great post lmfao I have no idea what's going on

Apr 23, 2024
  15. Gimp

May 31, 2021
    Someone show this man what a full stop is.

Apr 23, 2024
  16. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

May 31, 2021
    Aight, I'll send goons

Apr 23, 2024
  17. Lil Squeed

Lil Squeed French Montana Stan

May 31, 2021
    ok

Apr 23, 2024
  18. Lil Squeed

Lil Squeed French Montana Stan

May 31, 2021
    ““But what about Eminem?” b----, are you r-----ed?” -Bizzare, knowing his own face may be in danger if he says anything about Em

Apr 23, 2024
  19. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

May 31, 2021
    That's a lot of meat

Apr 23, 2024
  20. copius inhaled farts

May 31, 2021
    their is some VERY intresting easter eggs in some of these songs , https://genius.com/albums/Proof/Time-a-tell but to this day they STILL have missing lyrics

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024