Eminem The real truth about fake fans ePRO

Started by THE LAST DANCE, Dec 5, 2017, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. THE LAST DANCE

Dec 5, 2017
    Hello. I'm from Russia, and I know a lot about these crooks, who constantly deceive fans and very many people.
    ePRO is idiots who did not create a single big fan community about Eminem or Shady Records. All they did was they constantly bought other fan communities for money.

In 2012-2014, they bought for money other fan communities in the social network VK.com. In 2017, they began to buy admins of American fan sites and a community on the Facebook social network for money.

In Russia, they are constantly threatening all the court and the police - all fans, especially the admins of other fan clubs and websites.
    Their goal - to buy all the other communities, and those communities that were not sold to them for money - to block them through technical support agents.
    I received a lot of messages from ordinary fans and admins of other communities in Russia who were threatened with ePRO.

1) This was the very first purchase from ePRO. They bought this community for $ 150 (https://vk.com/eminem_main_group) about Eminem in the summer of 2012 in the russian social network VK.com. At the time of sale there were almost 130K subscribers. There were completely other admins and moderators. Unfortunately the creator of the community decided to sell this community for money to this ePRO b------s. (now there 145К subscribers, because they spent a lot of money on advertising in a social network. I have evidence that they bought advertising in large communities in which 1 million subscribers)

You can see the copy of the page from the online archive yourself and see that there were completely others admins and there were almost 130K subscribers before the sale, and there was no ePRO there:
    http://web.archive.org/web/20120111020228/https://vk.com/eminem_main_group

I communicated with the creator of this community. It is unfortunate that he sold it for money in 2012.

2) ePRO bought this community - https://vk.com/club43252383 in the social network VK.com in the spring of 2013 for money. There were 108K subscribers at the time of sale (now there are 79K subscribers). You can see for yourself, there are only 2 top posts with their site, and all the posts below - without their site were published in the community. Here is the link from the online archive:
    http://web.archive.org/web/20130404011920/http://vk.com/eminem_slimnem

3) ePRO tried to buy for money the largest community in Russia about Yelawolf (30K follower - vk.com/yelawolf), but thank God, they did not succeed, because the community administrator is not sell out.
    [​IMG]
    After that, they threatened the admin and tried to ban forever his community in the social network of the VK.com (they have a friend at techtechnical support in this social network that blocked this community about Yelawolf for 1 month, but later the administrator was able to prove that the lock was illegal. ePRO sent to techsupport of the counterfeit document - with a complaint to the community vk.com/yelawolf, and the selling agent of tech support initially approved their complaint)

You can see in the screenshot how the ePRO filed a complaint against another russian fan channel about Yelawolf in YouTube. On the channel, which created the admin of fan community vk.com/yelawolf, and he poured the video from the official Yelaowolf's Instagram:

[​IMG]

4) This correspondence with the creator of the site Southpawer, in which the admin admitted that "they bought him for money", to advertise everywhere ePRO on his site and social media, etc.
    [​IMG]
    "They bought me" - wrote to me the creator of Southpower community

5) last year, ePRO interviewed Top Prospectus and Swift (from D12). After the interview, they quarreled. ePRO began to say what Top Prospect can do, and what can not. They threatened him.
    [​IMG]

6) ePRO to all the fans who created their community or site are threatened by the court and the police. Here are the messages from the chat where the 13-year-old girls of the fan club write that they created a community about Eminem in the social network of the VK.com, and then they received threats from ePRO.
    (who knows Russian, he immediately understands, I can forward all these messages at the social network VK.com)
    [​IMG]
    =======================================================
    These people buy several Eminem bricks for $ 300, they buy all merchandise and other community in social networks for money. They do not know and have no idea what it is to create from scratch their own community and grow it. They always and everywhere bought everything for money. They have money in their lives to solve absolutely everything. They believe that everything in this life is decided only by money, and that every person and every community can be bought for money.

It's sad to see Paul Rosenberg giving preference to wealthy fake fans, instead of supporting those who have listened to Eminem for years and grew his own community from scratch.

Someone must stop them. you must boycott these fake fans, if you are not corrupt and respect yourself.

The main objective of ePRO is to buy all the fan clubs, and those who do not want to sell them will destroy them. They destroyed the community in Russia, now they have entered the world market - thanks to Paul Rosenberg, who supports these rat b------s.

These ePro also created a huge number of fake news. They do not care about the fans. For the most important thing - this is more PR, including dirty PR. Who remembers their lies about the new Bad Meets Evil album, which they launched in January this year (they registered this page fb.com/badmeetsevil)? Who remembers their lies about the exact release date of Yelawolf's album this summer? Who remembers their recent lies about the "album of Living Proof," which was the most common bootleg on Amazon, and they made mega sensation out of this.

p.s.
    The biggest community they created about Eminem on the social network VK.com has only 600 subscribers (there were 700 subscribers in Facebook - but recently they started to advertise it for money in communities with 1 million fans)

SleepyGhost likes this.
    SleepyGhost likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. Rafael Picon

Rafael Picon I'm a blonde Dre, now gimme Kanye's glasses!

Dec 5, 2017
    THAT s--- IS CSI
    I'M READY

2cupkerm

SleepyGhost and KingZ like this.
    SleepyGhost and KingZ like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  3. Nick

Nick (;

Dec 5, 2017
    im so confused

Tarre86 likes this.
    Tarre86 likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  4. Ron Burgundy

Ron Burgundy I roll up like the bottom of a toothpaste tube.

Dec 5, 2017
    [​IMG]

SleepyGhost, Tarre86 and debauch like this.
    SleepyGhost, Tarre86 and debauch like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  5. musiclover

Dec 5, 2017
    ive a feeling they gonna leak the album

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  6. debauch

Dec 5, 2017
    :what22:

SleepyGhost likes this.
    SleepyGhost likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  7. Big Dangerous

Big Dangerous World Heavyweight Champion

Dec 5, 2017
    It's okay no one cares

OwI likes this.
    OwI likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  8. Ezio926

Ezio926 EMINEM SUCKS

Dec 6, 2017
    The fun part of this is that the owner of E.Pro is a popular member and already contacted me multiple times

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  9. Tarre86

Dec 6, 2017
    Tldr

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  10. furiouslamb3

Dec 6, 2017
    I mean yes this seems pretty bad, but there are other issues in this world... And buying out competitors is just how business works - look at almost any other industry.

Tarre86 likes this.
    Tarre86 likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  11. THE LAST DANCE

Dec 6, 2017
    We are not talking about business. We're talking about fan clubs. Do you feel the difference? A fan who buys other fan clubs for money is a fake fan.

We're not talking about the fact that one phone company bought another company. They call themselves fans. They are not fans, they are fakes. Real fans will build their own fan club, because people will follow them. Real fans will build their own fan base and their project themselves. Only such idiots as ePRO will buy other communities for money , because they themselves can not do anything, only 600 people have joined their community in the VK.com and only 700 people in the Facebook community. This is very revealing. They are worthless, fans they do not care about them. They can only buy something else's stuff, which is much more popular than their site.

Rosenberg shows his complete disrespect for real fans. He respects only those fake fans who buy bricks and other people's communities for money.

Roseberg only loves these stupid, rich children. I have been listening to Eminem for 15 years, I was a schoolboy when I created the site in 2007.Also I created from scratch a few communities about Eminem and his friends who were joined by 70K, 50K followers. We created ourselves. We never bought other people's communities for money - I do not understand such people as ePRO. Our site is the most popular and the most visited in Russia about Eminem (and his friends) for many years.

I never wrote to anyone that I will sue or call the police. They wrote this to a lot of fans. He does not know how to compete in any other way, they all can - threaten to other fans, that their communities will be blocked. They even managed to block the biggest fan community in Russia about Yelawolf (vk.com/yelawolf) in 2016 for 1 month.

I do not fully understand Paul Rosenberg, why he deals with them. This 30 year old gay from ePRO, he's not a kid. He's not a young fan. He is a real idiot who can not do anything, he can only buy other people's communities for money.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024