Why I'm never going back to Samsung for phones after this.

Started by Jay Zeus, Mar 3, 2022, in Life Add to Reading List

1. Jay Zeus

Jay Zeus I am the god-favored weed strain

Mar 3, 2022
    These f---ing dumbasses are so f---ing lazy. Everything automated and has been for years. You break one phone at the end of the leasing period before buying it out and you want to transfer all your info onto the next phone you purchase with a new number, you can't get any of that s--- you backed up into your new phone to save your life. Samsung Account is an absolute failure. Apple is probably where it's at for the next phone. Can anyone explain why Apple could have you covered and help you get back into your Apple Account, but if you need help from Samsung, you're pretty much s--- out of luck? I am sick and tired of this s---. I put down the right IMEI and Serial Number of the last phone I had which got to log into my Samsung Account. I'm about to have a stroke.

Ordinary Joel, Ricky and poopdogg like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Ricky and poopdogg like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  2. poopdogg

poopdogg Retired

Mar 3, 2022
    Man f--- that u know why apple is better? Because when i put my iphone on the table with my bmw key everybody thinks oh s--- this guy probably f----- my b----. When you nerd put your phone on the table next to your Fiat key everybody thinks you are gay.
    Brother please buy an iphone and a bmw and f--- b------s. Nobody cares about the cool features that android has. Hope i was able to help you

Mar 29, 2024
  3. icecube

icecube West Coast is the Best Coast

Mar 3, 2022
    Pixel still the best phones out there

Mar 29, 2024
  4. Jay Zeus

Jay Zeus I am the god-favored weed strain

Mar 3, 2022
    I've never really heard anything about how good those phones were. I just know they're getting extra popular nowadays. Hrmph.

Ordinary Joel and Sign Language like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Sign Language like this.
    Mar 29, 2024