Background Image

Style Chooser

1. Discuss all things music, sports, culture, and more with fans from all around the world.

Sign me up.

Hello engineers of sxn80 coco here with another friendly suggestion

Discussion in 'Issues & Announcements' started by Coco the Vageater, May 19, 2017.

1. Coco the Vageater

Coco the Vageater

May 19, 2017 I am the Vageater

It came to my attention while browsing this magnificent site, that threads currently have a cool 'filter' to them in a sense. I'm referring to that lovely heart shaped button that sorts posts in the thread from most liked to least liked posts. Now honestly, it's one of the greatest systems to be implemented in the 21st century, but a thought occurred to me...

Why stop there?

What if you were browsing a thread related to a news article/life event extremely important to you, so you want to make sure you get every update? Well currently you can, but it's painful because inconsiderate ass holes flood these types of threads with things like "my thoughts and prayers are with the victims"

This is where my big idea comes in... what if we had a media only filter next to the 'best posts' filter? Th way this filter would work is basically it will only show posts that contain some variation of a link/image/gif/video. Filtering out all the unnecessary "this is so tragic!" posts, for example.

The news article/life event scenario is just an example where such a hacker mod would come in handy. In the time it's taken me to type up this post though, I've realized another time where this would be handy. The s80 members picture thread. It's essentially a "picture" thread, but there's a lot of roasting going on and adding this mod would triple as a safe space for the virgins, whilst making it easier to navigate the thread and finding images of posters to then dox them.

@Help 3.0 is coming out soon and this is an opportunity you do not want to miss out on. PM me and I'll happily sell the rights for this idea to you guys for a small one time fee of a hundred bucks, so that you may implement it in time for 3.0.

We limit the content shown to guests.
    already a member? sign in.