Nov 16, 2021
    [​IMG]
    Over My Dead Body
    Shot for Me
    Headlines
    Crew Love (featuring The Weeknd)
    Take Care (featuring Rihanna)
    Marvins Room
    Buried Alive Interlude (Performed by Kendrick Lamar)
    Under Ground Kings
    We'll Be Fine (featuring Birdman)
    Make Me Proud (featuring Nicki Minaj)
    Lord Knows (featuring Rick Ross)
    Cameras / Good Ones Go Interlude
    Doing It Wrong
    The Real Her (featuring Lil Wayne and André 3000)
    Look What You've Done
    HYFR (h--- Ya f---ing Right) (featuring Lil Wayne)
    Practice
    The Ride​

Despite leaking online nine days before its scheduled release, Take Care debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, selling 631,000 copies in its first week. It has been certified six times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Four of the album's singles peaked in the top 20 on the Billboard Hot 100: "Headlines", "Make Me Proud", "The Motto" and "Take Care". The album received generally positive reviews from critics, with praise for its expansive production and emotional themes. It was named one of 2011's best albums, and later one of the best albums of the 2010s, by several publications. It won Drake his first Grammy Award, winning Best Rap Album at the 2013 Grammy Awards. In 2020, the album was ranked 95th on Rolling Stone's updated list of the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time.

Mar 28, 2024
  2. Slyk

Slyk God made a prophet.

Nov 16, 2021

cruelestwinter and Ordinary Joel like this.
    cruelestwinter and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. Chrollo

Chrollo ♱ كرولو

Nov 16, 2021
    Drake as it's best.
    ~if you let meee, here's what I'll do.... I'll take care of youu~
    ~It's my birthday, I can get high if I want to, can't deny that want you, but I'll lie if I have to~
    :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Mar 28, 2024
  4. Modli2

Nov 16, 2021
    Despite the fact that I have days when I really hate this guy, I must admit that Take Care is a really good album. Not okay, not good for a Drake CD, but just really good.

Edit: f---, I am going to listen to It right now.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
    Mar 28, 2024
  5. Koke

Nov 16, 2021
    Classic Drake and one of the best album of the 10's.

Mar 28, 2024
  6. cruelestwinter

cruelestwinter 【Paranoid】

Nov 16, 2021
    It was inescapable in Toronto when it dropped, heard it everywhere you went. Parties, cars driving by, constant radio play. So Far Gone to me is still his best work, I mean no s--- it's like a companion piece for 808s & Heartbreak, but Take Care is iconic man.

We desperately need another Drake x Weekend collab.

Ordinary Joel, Modli2 and Koke like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Modli2 and Koke like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  7. DKC

DKC hank trill

Nov 16, 2021
    Certified classic and probably Drake's best and most complete work even if he got better and more versatile as a rapper in later years. Him and the weeknd really brought that moody, ambient Toronto sound to the forefront with this and the weeknd's mixtape trilogy.

This came out at the perfect time for me as I was in the aftermath of my first real breakup from a LTR and because I was young and dumb I of course immediately got involved with another girl who was also post-LTR breakup. We casually/non-exclusively dated for a month or two and then I found out I was in a love triangle with another dude in my friend group (not like a super good friend but someone in my circle that was close enough to me to make it hurt/stressful). I broke it off and decided for them cuz I knew I was the only one who was gonna make a real decision and then they ended up dating which s----d at the time but a few weeks later I went to the dude's new years party and I remember getting there and seeing them together and them being overly friendly to me to try to make up for it cuz they felt guilty and then having this epiphany like "oh I actually don't care and don't wanna date this chick at all." Then for the rest of the school year I would make them talk to me at parties even though they clearly felt mad awkward about it and I was fine with it lol. They only lasted like six months tho lol, crazy how things like that that feel like such a big deal when you're young end up being literally nothing in the scope of your life. I rarely see them anymore but I'm cool with both of them.

anyway thank u Drizzy 4 guiding my stupid 20 yr old brain thru those trying times with your eternally corny yet eternally wise relationship advice lyrics

When a good thing goes bad, it's not the end of the world
    It's just the end of a world that you had with one girl

:drake3::drake2::mynig2:

Rodamon, Worm, Ordinary Joel and 5 others like this.
    Rodamon, Worm, Ordinary Joel and 5 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  8. Wreckless

Nov 16, 2021
    By far the best Drake album and really the only one I'll listen too.

This stretch of songs

We'll Be Fine (featuring Birdman)
    Make Me Proud (featuring Nicki Minaj)
    Lord Knows (featuring Rick Ross)

:whew:

Ordinary Joel and Jay Zeus like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  9. Slyk

Slyk God made a prophet.

Nov 16, 2021
    This goes to show how much of an influence music has at pivotal moments in your life.. Similar to smelling a certain nostalgic aroma, hearing a song can teleport you back to the moments where it was a then-critical part in your history. Reflecting on those moments is always an interesting exercise; in hindsight, you'll usually end up shrugging your shoulders at the idea that it drove your actions at the time and conclude that you've grown from it. Musical timewarp.

Ordinary Joel, asvdawg, DKC and 2 others like this.
    Ordinary Joel, asvdawg, DKC and 2 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  10. Guma

Guma Dobry ruski, martwy ruski

Nov 16, 2021
    Easily his best album. Pretty sad though looking back at the start of the decade that most of the biggest mainstream hiphop artists have released their best albums back then and then nothing really that matched the quality of this era.

Mar 28, 2024
  11. asvdawg

Nov 17, 2021
    I really hated on this album when it was released and for a while after. As DKC mentioned, going through a rough breakup can really change your music opinions. This is hands down Drakes second best album in my eyes and one that really did represent a specific moment in time for the Genre..

Marvins Room is also Drakes best song of all time and he will never make a better song.

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  12. TheReturn

Nov 18, 2021
    My favorite album ever. Grew with me a lot. GKMC used to be my favorite but take care continues to hit. Sht the soundtrack to ya 20s IYKYK

Mar 28, 2024
  13. Shady

Nov 18, 2021
    Best verse on this album is Kendrick's uncredited appearance.

Mar 28, 2024
  14. Modli2

Nov 19, 2021
    Nah, it's boring. And it's one of his stupid, pseudointellectual and pseudopoetic songs. About jumping into a coffin and s---...

Mar 28, 2024