1. Head Bussa

Jun 30, 2022

0 0
    Mar 19, 2024
  2. BIG MONKEY

BIG MONKEY slummin' it

Jun 30, 2022
    1. Who cares who Joe Rogan endorses?
    2. Using "authoritarian" as a pejorative when you're a leftist (and therefore by definition authoritarian) is childish.

Have you ever watched or listened to anyone other than Kyle Kulinski for political analysis, and who isn't a carbon copy of Kyle Kulinski?

Reed Richards likes this.
    Reed Richards likes this.
    Mar 19, 2024
  3. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Jun 30, 2022
    What Zulu Nation has to say about it

Thili likes this.
    Thili likes this.
    Mar 19, 2024
  4. Tone Riggz

Tone Riggz There's No Cure For Being A C*nt

Jun 30, 2022
    It's amazing that Kyle bagged Krystal.

Sign Language likes this.
    Sign Language likes this.
    Mar 19, 2024
  5. reservoirGod

reservoirGod reckless adventurer.

Jun 30, 2022
    Joe Rogan's stand up was never funny. He stood up to Mencia for stealing jokes... which was good... what was worse than Mencia stealing jokes was the fact that his delivery made the jokes he stole less funny than they were before.

Rogan was the least strong cast member of News Radio.

His and Stanhope's version of The Man Show was not as funny as Kimmel and Corolla's version... it just was try hard and not clever.

Fear Factor was stupid.

Him believing in Bigfoot and alien abductions is dumb.

All pretty harmless. I never listened to his podcast because I found him boring and uninteresting.

But I was definitely in his demo as being a white guy in the age and economic range of dudes who are supposed to like UFC and smoking weed, man.

So I know dozens of dudes who were into him... lots of them started to manufacture and smoke DMT 5ish years ago... and some of them went to Central America to do "ayahuasca" therapy and they started taking HGT and testosterone replacement.

I knew it was because they listened to Rogan... they all started taking onnit supplements before that because of his advertisements.

I thought it was weird... I listened to podcasts to entertain myself... so, I thought the Podcasters were funny and they made me laugh... or to gain insight on new technologies or media like books, movies and music...

I wasn't looking for a guy to tell me about weird drugs to take in my 30s.. that's f---ing stupid.

As I said before... Joe Rogan's stand up isn't funny... and what's worse yet, he became the gate keeper to the LA comedy seen where his unfunny Death Squad became the vanguard of stand up with other non-funny people gaslighting themselves into thinking Tony Hinchcliff and Brendan Shaub are hilarious.

The whole Anti-SJW thing really bamboozled a lot of people into excepting the Alt Right fascists ideology... it started off as, "hahaha look at this purple haired non-binary triggly poof fatso... let's make fun of them" then quickly escalated to "oh my God, it's not all the billionaire oligarchs who have all the power.. it's trigglypoof and if we don't anoint an all powerful dipshit strongman to rule over us, trigglypoof will!"

During that time Joe Rogan would just have neo-nazis on his show and they would say s--- like "black people have smaller brains than white people" and Rogan would just be like, "wow, that's interesting."

I don't know if he is racist or just stupid when it comes to that s---... I know those guests probably ended up on his show through a pipeline that starts with his dumb affinity for Alex Jones... who is just a racists who believes in demonic interdimensional space vampires and is willing to lie about anything to make a dollar.

Joe Rogan has turned into that... and he never had to and he especially didn't have to after Spotify gave him 9 figures.

That changed him in another way... he started being greedy. He started worrying about California's tax code and probably their divorce laws too.

Then he moved to Texas and full on embraced Republicanisms r-----ed death culture... and now his listeners have too... my peers who already f----- up their brain with DMT and ayahuasca... and use HGT and testosterone started to get on me about taking the experimental coronavirus vaccine with out any sense of self awareness or irony.

They don't realize they are mesmerized by an unfunny drug addicted who thinks Bigfoot is real.

Mar 19, 2024
  6. reservoirGod

Jun 30, 2022
    It was the Metallica throwing star tattoo that sealed the deal.

0 0
    Mar 19, 2024
  7. reservoirGod

Jun 30, 2022
    Desantis uses the power of the Florida state government to punish corporation's and individual's free speech.

Name a modern day Democratic US Government official that has done the same thing.

0 0
    Mar 19, 2024
  8. CARNIFEX

CARNIFEX Get The Strap

Jun 30, 2022
    I'm almost positive at some point of this post you must've switched from talking about rogan and started talking about yourself and your accomplishments

res > rogan

BIGFOOT, Ordinary Joel and JMG like this.
    BIGFOOT, Ordinary Joel and JMG like this.
    Mar 19, 2024
  9. Lucy

Lucy #1

Jun 30, 2022
    Res is the only user on the site I know that's actually listened to rogans podcasts. I think he's the only fan here

Mar 19, 2024
  10. BIG MONKEY

BIG MONKEY slummin' it

Jun 30, 2022
    I would, but you've already made it clear you don't believe racism and antisemitism are legitimate political opinions, but instead "hate speech" and in your addled brain therefore not protected under the First Amendment. (In other words, you're not a free speech absolutist yourself.)

More to the crux of the matter: Name a modern-day politician or government official who truly believes in free speech and doesn't just pay lip service to it.

0 0
    Mar 19, 2024
  11. Thili

Jun 30, 2022
    wait, maybe i’m just too stoned but is the general argument here that racism and antisemitism ARE legitimate political opinions?

:blunt:

Mar 19, 2024
  12. reservoirGod

Jun 30, 2022
    I've never made it through a whole Joe Rogan Experience show... I just have friends and are aware of what is going on.

0 0
    Mar 19, 2024
  13. BIG MONKEY

BIG MONKEY slummin' it

Jun 30, 2022
    The main argument is that free speech as a principle is effectively dead in America (though some argue that it never existed, at least not in the way free speech absolutists today interpret the 1st).

It should be noted that "racism and antisemitism" also covers views considered hateful today that weren't as recently as a couple of decades ago.

0 0
    Mar 19, 2024
  14. reservoirGod

Jun 30, 2022
    [​IMG]

Desantis and the Florida legislators made laws that limit speech. It's a clear violation of the 1st Amendment.

He took away funding from the Tampa Bay Rays baseball team and sighted their tweet he didn't like which is another violation and indeed authoritarian.

[​IMG]

There are no Hate Speach Laws in America and I don't support any being made.

Just because I laugh at you for being stupid doesn't mean I want the government to punish you for being stupid. You punish yourself enough.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    0 0
    Mar 19, 2024
  15. reservoirGod

Jun 30, 2022
    They are in America.

0 0
    Mar 19, 2024
  16. BIG MONKEY

BIG MONKEY slummin' it

Jun 30, 2022
    For now

Evad likes this.
    Evad likes this.
    Mar 19, 2024
  17. reservoirGod

Jun 30, 2022
    This is why you couldn't name any examples. The Republican Party has became explicitly fascists and authoritarian.

The Democratic Party remains Democratic.

You just project. The government never punishes you for your speech... life does... they do punish marginalized people in red states using the power of the government.

0 0
    Mar 19, 2024
  18. reservoirGod

Jun 30, 2022
    I'm sure Rogan is embarrassed about a lot of his career and probably feels bad about the people who got f----- up trying DMT and not getting vaccinated.

I'm proud of everything I've done and said.

0 0
    Mar 19, 2024
  19. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Jun 30, 2022
    Shut the f--- up already, skitzo.

Mar 19, 2024
  20. BIG MONKEY

BIG MONKEY slummin' it

Jun 30, 2022
    Under the federal Civil Rights Act of 1964, it is illegal for businesses or corporations to discriminate against employees or potential employees based on race, sex, religion, etc. Many examples of free speech violations I could give have this law to thank, but like I said you would reject them on ideological grounds, though while hypocritically appealing to authority, LOL. And yes, the First Amendment is supposed to extend to freedom of association.
    While the First Amendment technically protects the right to free speech generally, government officials can and do circumvent the First Amendment by pressuring (or jawboning) private entities like Twitter and FB into suppressing speech they don't like. DeSantis and the legislators behind the Florida law you're complaining about sought to correct this in the name of preserving the spirit of the First Amendment (i.e. free speech as a concept which goes beyond the legalistic and into the ideological spirit of the Constitution, at least as interpreted by some people who claim to care about this). Who are the bigger hypocrites, DeSantis et al. and those who vehemently oppose such a law? The question is moot imo, since I seriously doubt either side sincerely thinks of free speech as an absolute right.

Evad likes this.
    Evad likes this.
    Mar 19, 2024