Tinder

Started by SHUDEYE, Sep 14, 2015, in Life Add to Reading List

1. SHUDEYE

SHUDEYE Kerser is the sickest.

Sep 14, 2015
    Anyone use it? Anyone had any luck? Anyone just use it to f--- around when at work like me and send stupid pick up lines?

^^^not much luck with that one for some reason

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. Disclosure

Disclosure R&B Stan

Sep 14, 2015
    I use it every now and then, not something I rely on, not a fan of online dating tbh but met a couple girls off there. Think I will always prefer IRL.

That line was terrible btw

Apr 26, 2024
  3. SHUDEYE

Sep 14, 2015
    Haha it's not serious bro I just f--- around on it. My about me describes me as a bed-wetter who cries after sex. It also claims I 'was the sixth Backstreet Boy before they were big.'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Mimi like this.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Mimi like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  4. Chad Warden

Chad Warden As Ballin As Possible

Sep 14, 2015
    Chad Warden's kinda oldschool. It comes from Chad's lack of trust for people, he can't get past the facade part, which is why he's stuck to girls he's met in real life. Social events, parties, random bump ins, work, Chad Daddy's at his A(bap)-game when there's no B.S.

Apr 26, 2024
  5. Disclosure

Disclosure R&B Stan

Sep 14, 2015
    I do the whole stupid lines s--- but thats pretty gay bruh, Lol

I'll upload a few of my successful lines. One sec

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  6. SHUDEYE

Sep 14, 2015
    I'm the same the whole idea of it isn't really up my alley. But when it's 2AM and you're working a night shift like I am right now it does k--- a good 30 mins or so.

Chad Warden likes this.
    Chad Warden likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  7. Chad Warden

Chad Warden As Ballin As Possible

Sep 14, 2015
    C-Wizzy sees the appeal. Problem is Chad Warden ain't bout that bs at this stage in his life.

Apr 26, 2024
  8. Poohdini

Poohdini MVP MVP

Sep 14, 2015
    I've used it successfully a few times, so it's definitely useful. Turn that s--- on in the city Friday or Saturday nights and it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Disclosure likes this.
    Disclosure likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  9. SHUDEYE

Sep 14, 2015
    Maybe I should actually start usin this thing seriously... haha. I do like the idea of doing it in a foreign city tho. Didn't think to do it when I was in the US.

Charlton01 and Poohdini like this.
    Charlton01 and Poohdini like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  10. Disclosure

Disclosure R&B Stan

Sep 14, 2015
    My go to line is 'i wna leave jus da nuts hangin out', I came up with it randomly after watching hodetwin videos and don't ask me how or why but it fukin works like a charm.

Try it and report back.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  11. Poohdini

Poohdini MVP MVP

Sep 14, 2015
    Haha that's great. I was expecting you to come back with an "anal on the 1st date?" line for sure.

Apr 26, 2024
  12. Disclosure

Disclosure R&B Stan

Sep 14, 2015
    Its better if I put the lines in context with the whole convo

Dont have my phone on me right now but these are some that span back a few months ago. Just be forward and cheeky, these girls are advertising their punanis on a superficial app FFS, don't even do that take it slow shiit or give them the. Didnt smash but got all of these girls numbers, this is just an example

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BSCalrissian, Deadpool, Jaya and 5 others like this.
    BSCalrissian, Deadpool, Jaya and 5 others like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  13. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Sep 14, 2015
    I was expecting for your username to make an appearance tbh

Apr 26, 2024
  14. Big Mitch

Big Mitch You never made me ran once

Sep 14, 2015
    I was tinder king when I started college haha. So many thirsty girls...

Poohdini likes this.
    Poohdini likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  15. Poohdini

Poohdini MVP MVP

Sep 14, 2015
    Lmao @AnalOnFirstDate you're the goat bruh. "Sit on my face and I'll eat my way to your heart", "I have impeccable aim". You're right though, the girls on there are just waiting to be hit on so don't take yourself too seriously, be outgoing and you might just get lucky.

Deadpool, PVRO, Guma and 2 others like this.
    Deadpool, PVRO, Guma and 2 others like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  16. Swizz

Sep 14, 2015
    Have cringed a lot so far, keep it up guys

Apr 26, 2024
  17. TimmyT

TimmyT The Bride

Sep 14, 2015
    i've had tinder for a while. its just another avenue of meeting women.

in my experience, it takes some time (some girls will flake on you) before you find someone who you can carry on a conversation with for a while. but every guy is different, some are more passive while others are aggresive.

its a good app. quick and easy to use and if you keep at it, you can find a girl or two on there that you can sorta connect with. i've connected with a couple

Mimi likes this.
    Mimi likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  18. JFK

JFK Bleach on my t-shirt

Sep 14, 2015
    As a Tinder vet, I've wanted to write this for a while.

JFK's thoughts on Tinder:
    • Probably my favorite app. It's entertainment.
    • The app gets a bad reputation for its hookup culture, but I truly think it's an extremely efficient way to meet people.
    • It can be used purely for entertainment purposes, to find your future spouse, or (gasp) hook up.
    • Everyone has romantic intent. It removes the friction of awkward interactions. It's easy to stand out.
    • People say claim the Yes/No action is superficial, but I can honestly learn more about a woman & her personality based on wittiness in responses, conversation skills, and ability to appear intelligent.
    • With moments, Tinder has gradated from a simple dating app to it's own social network.
    • Beware of extremely attractive girls who use Tinder to stroke their ego. These are my least favorite people on Tinder.
    • Tinder is different depending on location. Girls in Nashville were much more open to meeting right away than Kansas City.
    • I've gotten numbers just from using emojis. It's a fun game.
    • However, I hate getting phone numbers unless I want to seriously meet. I forget who these girls are if their pictures aren't next to our messages.
    • I'm best/most creative with Tindering after a few beers. Buzzed JFK is a casanova.
    • Roughly half of my Snapchat friends are Tinder girls. Snapchat is a great was to continue the conversation and mass message girls.
    • I've met some great people through Tinder.

JFK's Tinder tips (pre-match):
    • Be good looking.
    • Your first picture should be just of you. Semi-close up of your face. Don't look like a serial killer. 90% of the time, girls don't look at your profile or other photos. This one needs to count. Look f---ing cute.
    • Other pictures should include any of the following: a full body shot, an athletic shot, a hobby, pictures with friends, pictures with other girls, picture in a suit/shirt & tie, picture with a dog. Don't include: picture with babies, picture with wife, drunk pictures, stupid photoshopped pictures, memes, etc. Each picture should convey a talking point and present the most attractive version of yourself.
    • Your bio should be short, but needs to hit a few points: You need to display high self worth while being witty at the same time. Maybe include your profession & location if it's something to be proud of. My bio is "I have both a savings account and a Netflix account. Design + KC".
    • If a girl messages me first (hardly ever, but I don't really give them a chance), it's either something about Netflix, my smile, or a funny picture I have with my friends in matching shirts. If a girl messages me "Hey how are you", it's a red flag. So boring.
    • Be selective. Don't swipe right on ugly or fat girls. You'll regret it later.
    • A girl's attractiveness level inversely correlates with her willingness to hook up.
    • A girl's attractiveness level directly correlates with your effort in standing out. Hot girls match with EVERY guy they swipe right on, and EVERY one of those guys is trying their hardest to get in her pants. Be creative.
    • 30% of the accounts I see on Tinder are spam, report them and make Tinder a better place.
    • Beware of transexuals on Tinder. They don't always specify on their profile. DANGER!
    • Don't match with too many girls at once. It becomes overwhelming.
    • Don't abuse Tinder moments. I post one every couple of weeks and it's usually something cool I'm doing rather than a bathroom selfie.
    • Be good looking.

JFK's Tinder tips (post-match)
    • ALL girls are using Tinder for entertainment first and foremost. Your job is to entertain them above all else.
    • At all times, try to message her when she's online. It'll usually say "Active X minutes ago". Evening is also a good messaging time.
    • Message first. Almost zero girls start conversations.
    • DO NOT OPEN WITH "HEY" OR "HOW ARE YOU" OR "YOU'RE SO PRETTY"
    • Unless she has something great you can reference in her profile, find a good opener and stick to it. It should be short and creative. It should evoke a response. Maybe a question. Maybe a harsh statement. You should stand out.
    • "Let's elope" is my go-to opener. Gets a positive response nearly 100% of the time. From there, we usually plan our fake elopement and eventually graduate to real conversation. It's simple. It's harmless. It's entertaining. It's easy to respond to. It's creative without implying I spent too much effort on typing a paragraph. I've been told many times it's the best line they've ever received.
    • For the love of Yeezus, USE PROPER GRAMMAR AND SPELLING. Your intelligence level is literally measured by your ability to use there, their, and they're.
    • Don't use too many emojis, if any at all.
    • Keep the conversation light. Keep it playful. Poke jabs at her. Don't be a nice guy. Evoke responses. Put creativity into every message.
    • Keep your messages concise. Nobody has time to read a book.
    • Keep it sexual, but don't get too dirty either. Instead of sexual acts, I always suggest cuddling instead. Sex is implied. Always keep the sexual talk backhanded. "Fine, we can cuddle for a bit but I'm making a pillow wall between us". Instead of asking her to sleep with me, I tell her she can sleep on the couch or the porch. Being forward/oversexualizing is better than not bringing it up, but too crazy will scare half your matches off. Doing it backhanded covers both sides and helps you figure out what kind of girl you're dealing with.
    • Make her sell herself to you.
    • Don't be hypnotized by attractiveness. If she sucks at messaging, she probably sucks in real life.
    • Don't send too many messages in a row. If she isn't responding, be patient. Nothing worse than a needy Tinderer.
    • Good conversation topics: Your future wedding, Her job, Your job as a "professional underwear model", Netflix, Reason they're on Tinder, Alcohol, Creating a fake reason as to why you met, etc.
    • Instead of asking her boring interview questions, start making assumptions. "You look like a nurse", "You don't look like you're from around here", "Do you live near downtown?". This gives you multiple things to talk about with each question.
    • If she hasn't responded in a week, I usually say "Well you really dropped the ball on this conversation", or "You missed our flight" (if we were talking elopement earlier).
    • Responding to moments with a simple heart-eyes emoji can work wonders.
    • If you absolutely want to meet, get her number quickly. Simply say "3135553011 Tinder sucks, text me". Graduating from Tinder to her digits is a big step. You're not longer a random dude from Tinder. You're in her life. You can also use their number to become Snapchat or Facebook friends.
    • I hardly EVER give out my number first. It's a little needy. I enjoy using Tinder to message unless I really want to meet. When they offer their number, I always say "You can expect a text within 3-5 business days". When I text them I say "Good news, your text has been delivered early"
    • Use Snapchat to your advantage.
    • A technique I've fell into is chatting A LOT immediately after matching, then suddenly becoming more and more unavailable after getting their number. They usually start begging to meet me. I don't really do this on purpose, I just lose interest quickly and don't have much time to actually take these girls out.
    • When you do ask them out, suggest drinks. Not dinner. Beware of girls asking you to take them to dinner. Sit at the bar, make her feel comfortable, touch her thigh, shoulder, and back. Make her laugh. Do your thing.
    • If you're meeting her out at the bars, ask her to buy you a drink.
    • If that's too much effort (not a lot of girls are worth leaving the house for), invite her over/go to her place for wine/drinks. "Netflix & chill" is a real thing.
    • If you're done talking to these girls, don't "break up" with them. You were never official. Slowly stop responding until you're both on the same page. Some people hate it, but it's effective and keeps you two on good terms.
    • Be good looking.

You can thank me later.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
    Apr 26, 2024
  19. Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson big cuntry's alias

Sep 14, 2015
    well f---

Apr 26, 2024
  20. Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson big cuntry's alias

Sep 14, 2015
    jk im cute

Deadpool, threee, Cyreides and 2 others like this.
    Deadpool, threee, Cyreides and 2 others like this.
    Apr 26, 2024