Wrestling WWE Wrestlemania 31 March 29th 7 pm est/4 pacific

Started by Kon, Mar 22, 2015, in Sports Add to Reading List

1. Kon

Kon

Mar 22, 2015
    Hope @AwkwardTom doesn't mind me starting this but figured I'd get it going now that it's only a week away. I'm much less excited than usual but it still could be a pretty good show. The ladder match imo will definitely be the best match but Orton/Rollins should be great as well and a couple other matches could be good. I'm less interested in Sting/HHH than most but still eager to see how it goes. Cena/Rusev had a good build going but it sucks Lana hasn't been on TV and might not be again before Mania since she's filming a movie, heard it's not even a sure thing she'll be at Mania but that's hard to believe. The divas match is kinda interesting although I hate the 'frenemies' story. Bray's been cutting great promos on Taker but I think the match itself will be nothing special, @TSweeze basically summed up exactly how it'll go imo lol.

I'll edit this post if more matches are confirmed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
    Confirmed Participants: The Miz, Damien Sandow, Kane, Big Show, Ryback, Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, Curtis Axel, Fandango, Adam Rose, Zack Ryder, Darren Young, Titus O'Neil, Goldust, Heath Slater

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pre show match:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
    tomroe93 likes this.
    tomroe93 likes this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  2. Kon

Kon

Mar 23, 2015
    My predictions:

Rollins/Orton: The obvious choice here would be Rollins winning, but I think Orton wins and gets his 'revenge' then the feud continues.
    AJ and Paige vs. the Bellas: This one's tough to call actually, I think the 'surprise' will be that AJ and Paige get along and don't fight so they'll win the match.
    Cena/Rusev: Cena wins, unfortunately....
    Bray/Taker: Taker wins.
    IC ladder match: Wade Barrett retains.
    Battle royal: Ryback or Damian Sandow, I'll go with Sandow.
    Sting/HHH: Sting
    Brock/Reigns: Brock wins, Rollins tries to cash in but someone stops him or Brock beats him up before the cash in starts.

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  3. FreeAgent

FreeAgent Resurrected like Jesus

Mar 23, 2015
    Rollings vs Orton - Rollings with the win. Feud continues for a few months leading up to Seth cashing in.
    AJ & Paige vs Bellas: I really wanted a Divas title match, especially since Paige is a favourite of mine. I can see Bellas with the win before a Divas match and a new champion next PPV.
    Cena vs Rusev: It's so obvious Cena will win *sigh*
    Bray Wyatt vs Undertaker: Taker will win and 'redeem' his loss to Lesnar. I predict this will be his final match.
    Intercontinental title ladder match: The title bounces to and from Wade so I see him losing with the possibility of Bryan, Dolph or Ambrose picking up the win.
    Battle Royal: Could be anybody, I'll probbaly edit this later with my predicted victor.
    Sting vs HHH: Sting, obviously. I see this feud continuing.
    Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns: If Brock re-signs I can see him winning then dropping the title at the next PPV. If not, Reigns will pick up the win. WWE will then proceed to turn Roman heel due to fan reaction of him winning the Rumble

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  4. CSW

CSW Member 3461

Mar 23, 2015
    rollins v orton - orton. rollins gets rko'd, pinned and his sad little life continues
    aj & paige v bella twins - the bellas. brie f---s s--- up
    cena v rusev - cena. john cena is going to murder this fool
    taker v wyatt - taker. bray be on some dumb s---, sometimes I don't see where he going with his monologues
    ladder match - barrett. because well, duh
    battle royal - WE! THE! PEOPLE!
    triple h v sting - triple h. he needs to reassert dominance
    lesnar v reigns - lesnar. expecting a complete bloodbath

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  5. tomroe93

Mar 23, 2015
    I'll post my predictions later on in the week, some things I'm still unsure of but hopefully RAW will paint a better picture

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  6. drago

Mar 23, 2015
    Rollins/Orton: Rollins wins dirty. I don't see him being beat down to the point they won't use him later in the night.

AJ and Paige vs. the Bellas: Bellas. My prediction for the worst match of the night.

Cena/Rusev: Cena wins, only to lose it the next night on Raw or the next PPV.

Bray/Taker: My wildcard of the night, Bray defeats Taker and Taker retires the next night on Raw or goes out peacefully like Austin at WM19. This will be the 2nd best match of the night.

IC ladder match: Wade Barrett retains in what'll be the third best match of the night.

Battle royal: Sandow. If anyone else wins, they're purposefully buring Sandow.

Sting/HHH: Sting will win clean, after Authority members try and help HHH. I sense a swerve with this match, but I just don't know where. I think this match will be the match of the night. I also think this match will be the main event and last match on the show.

Brock/Reigns: Reigns wins, Brock gets pissed and beats the s--- out of Reigns, then Rollins cashes in only to have Brock beat the s--- out of him and the cash in never occurs.

Kon likes this.
    Kon likes this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  7. Kon

Kon

Mar 23, 2015
    d--- I didn't even think of Rollins being 'too beat up' to not cash in or tease the cash in. You might be right there, good point. In that case it'd make a lot more sense to have Rollins win (although I wish he'd win regardless.)

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  8. Zep

Zep Certified Feminist

Mar 23, 2015
    Predictions:
    Roman Reigns def. Brock Lesnar - They tried to hard to push Roman on us to hard to give up now,even if Brock stays with WWE

Sting def. Triple H - Its his first match why would Triple H win ?

Andre The Giant Battle Royal - I dont really Care id like to see Mizdow win it but Ryback probably will (im hoping that finn balor enters,wins and that will be his WWE debut).

Intercontinental Title Match - Daniel Bryan - There trying to bring prestige to the belt and who gives a f--- who wins its a filler match anyway

The Undertaker def. Bray Wyatt - It would make sense for Bray Wyatt to win so im placing my money on the phenom

Super Cena def. Russev - If Russev was going to win there wouldnt be a match at Wrestlemania

AJ Lee & Paige def. The Bellas - I wanna see paisty paiges a--- dance around the ring after she wins

Seth Rollins def. Randy Orton - If Rollins Wins,Orton and Rollins can have a rematch at Extreme Rules or instead if Rollins wins he will have momentum if he decides to cash in his money in the bank contract (which will more then likely happen cause i doube mania will close with people booing Roman out of the building.)

@Koolo if all my predictions are right make me plus member thanks

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  9. Kon

Kon

Mar 24, 2015
    Tag match added to pre show, updated 1st post. That's probably the last match added to the card I would assume since there's gonna be at least one musical performance too.

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  10. Epitome

Epitome Quality (posting) over quantity

Mar 24, 2015
    Brock is about to be live on Sportscenter after this commercial break @Kon

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  11. Flacko

Flacko Too Blessed To Be Humble

Mar 24, 2015
    Dey gonna get booed

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  12. Epitome

Epitome Quality (posting) over quantity

Mar 24, 2015
    Brock just said he officially will never return to UFC again and will remain in WWE after Wrestlemania

Kon likes this.
    Kon likes this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  13. Kon

Kon

Mar 24, 2015
    Brock staying in WWE, f--- yeah!!

tm87 and Epitome like this.
    tm87 and Epitome like this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  14. Kon

Kon

Mar 24, 2015
    Brock's talking to Coach now and Coach mentioned '4 times a week' when talking about Brock appearing on WWE, apparently Coach isn't watching wrestling anymore. :'(

Epitome likes this.
    Epitome likes this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  15. tm87

Mar 24, 2015
    Guessing others are watching Brock live on sportscenter? Great news for WWE. Hopefully this mean he beats Reigns.

Flacko and Kon like this.
    Flacko and Kon like this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  16. JohnnyIgaloo

Mar 24, 2015
    Glad that Lesnar is sticking around, hopefully he has more matches than just main events.

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  17. tomroe93

Mar 24, 2015
    Hmm, Lesnar staying in WWE has delayed my predictions for a few hours at least while I think through what is the most likely outcome

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  18. Zep

Zep Certified Feminist

Mar 24, 2015
    he wont :emoji_slight_frown:

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  19. tomroe93

Mar 24, 2015
    WWE Heavyweight Championshpi
    Brock Lesnar (c) vs Roman Reigns:

I could see this one going quite a few different ways now, and it is kind of unpredictable now that it has been announced that Lesnar is re-signing with the WWE. I think they do give the Lesnar the win as a show of appreciation, and even if Reigns wins, I don't think he is walking out of Mania with the championship.

Sting vs Triple H
    I really can't see Sting losing this one. HHH knows what's best for business, and that's Sting getting the W in his first (and possibly only) WWE match.

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
    I couldn't narrow it down to just one, so I have 4 here they are in the order from most-likely to least likely.
    1. Ryback
    2. A returning Sheamus
    3. Damien Sandow
    4. Whoever wins the NXT Tournament

Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match
    Bad News Barrett (c) vs Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler vs Dean Amborse vs Stardust vs Luke Harper vs R-Truth

I'm going to take a wild guess and say Daniel Bryan.

Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt

This is a huge toss up for me. If Taker wins, then it kind of halts Wyatt's momentum, and if Wyatt wins it kind of kills any interest (for me, anyway) for Taker to come back and wrestle one last match next year. However, Taker is a company man and knows that he gains nothing by winning, so I'm going to give the victory to Bray Wyatt here.

United States Championship
    Rusev (c) vs John Cena

After Rusev's beat down on Cena last night, I'm pretty confident that Cena will walk out with the championship on Sunday. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go at it again at Extreme Rules though

AJ Lee and Paige vs The Bella Twins
    I'm going to give it to the Bellas, since last night on RAW it was already shown that AJ and Paige ultimately can't get along.

Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins
    I have Seth Rollins winning this one due to some Authority interference, setting up a gimmick match (probably cage) for Extreme Rules

WWE Tag Team Championships
    Kidd and Cesaro (c) vs The New Day vs Los Primo and Epico vs The Usos

I'm going to say Kidd and Cesaro retain here. No sense in them winning the titles last month just to hot shot them back on to The Usos

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  20. ComfortablyNumb

Mar 24, 2015
    My pick 'ems.

Rollins/Orton: Rollins
    AJ & Paige/Bellas: Bellas
    Cena/Rusev: Cena
    Wyatt/Taker: Taker
    IC ladder match: Bryan
    Battle royal: Sandow
    Sting/HHH: Sting