Surprised there’s no thread of this.

Of course he posted his manifesto on 8chan *pretends to be shocked*

Slyk likes this.
    Slyk likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. Kon

Kon

Aug 3, 2019
    The Trump gun pic is supposedly not his, I guess it was on reddit beforehand or something. With that said it definitely seems he got some of his hate from the s--- Trump says..

Michael Myers and dna hits like this.
    Michael Myers and dna hits like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Aug 3, 2019
    It was posted on his Facebook. The pic wasn’t taken by him though. At least that’s what I read.

Slyk and Kon like this.
    Slyk and Kon like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  4. dna hits

Aug 3, 2019
    Some troll probably created that trump gun picture for situations similar to this. The most toxic fan base of trumps are the huge rednecks and farmers who don’t even keep up with politics. As I’ve said before, he could say the N word 10 times on his twitter and those type of people are going to support him no matter what. It’s sort of sad seeing people actually being manipulated by trump, and too blind to open their eyes and actually read up on everything going on. It’s okay if you support trump, just have a good solid valid reason why you do.

But this shooting isn’t trumps fault at all. That’s a rough area in Texas. And if you count shootings in Chicago and Baltimore that are g--- related, there’s more than 20 people killed within the last few months. I just don’t like how media picks and chooses which story they try to push and make it blow up.

Also, the only way this could have been prevented is if the shooter started seeking mental health help back when he was a kid. Obviously, there’s something severely wrong mentally with these people. I’m sure he was a strange oddball in school, and teachers and the counselors need to start getting those people the help they need, while they’re still young. We need better mental health reforms and get people on the right medication before they’re 18 and too late to where they do something crazy that gets them prison time or killed.

Fausto and joeyp363 like this.
    Fausto and joeyp363 like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  5. Translucent

Translucent Loose Cannon

Aug 3, 2019
    Just another day.......

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  6. Step Daddy

Aug 3, 2019
    How is coverage of a mass murder nit picking current events?

Mar 28, 2024
  7. Enigma

Aug 3, 2019
    It’s the 8th most deadly mass shooting in U.S. history. 20+ people were killed in minutes. I guess that’s not newsworthy enough for you.

Ordinary Joel, JEB and joeyp363 like this.
    Ordinary Joel, JEB and joeyp363 like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  8. dna hits

Aug 3, 2019
    Obviously I expect a shooting with these many deaths to be a big story.
    But my point is the other day within 48 hours, 2 gangs were going at it and 14 people died and some innocent bystanders were hit. Yet mainstream media won’t pick that up, since it’s black on black crime.

Like 5 days ago, a 26 year old mom and a 35 year old mom died in a drive by shooting, from protesting against gun violence in their own neighborhood. What sick mentally ill “gangsters” would gun down innocent women doing a protest trying to help their community.

“The two women had spent two years working with Mothers Against Senseless Killings (MASK), a team of moms who put on events and offer a safe space for kids in the community.

But the peace-seekers became victims Friday when Grant — a 26-year-old mother of four — and Stoudemire — a 35-year-old mother of three — were killed in a drive-by shooting.

“It is terrifying. It is heartbreaking. I haven’t slept because I am trying to figure out how we can stop this,” Tamar Manasseh, founder of MASK, told the Chicago Sun-Times. “Who’s next? I just keep thinking, ‘Who’s next” https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicag...nseless-killings-gresham-chicago-gun-violence

My point is, media singles out which shooting stories they want to blast all over online. But they never show the black on black shootings. They clearly do this to run their own agenda on whatever they’re trying to accomplish. When mass shootings happened when Obama was president, media didn’t tag Obama’s controversial tweets and didn’t try bringing him into the shootings, like they do with trump. The media should be more fair, overall. @Enigma this will make my original post more sense. And you can’t really disagree with what I’m saying.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  9. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Aug 3, 2019
    Americans are r-----s

Whats new ?

Mar 28, 2024
  10. Kon

Kon

Aug 3, 2019
    To be fair, a majority of Americans think there are way too many guns and the laws are too loose. It’s just the ones in charge and the NRA money that prevent anything from changing.

Ordinary Joel, Buddha, JEB and 3 others like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Buddha, JEB and 3 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  11. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Aug 3, 2019
    I know

Its just that these events slowly become normal.... how sad they are

Kon likes this.
    Kon likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  12. dna hits

Aug 3, 2019
    Shootings happen everyday in the hoods and people killing each other over them living across the street. Yet, they have the most strict gun laws, which still doesn’t stop gun violence.

The problem is poor mental health care. In the 90s and 2000’s, if you were a kid who had too much energy disrupting class then boom, doctors would prescribe them adderall for adhd, instead of a proper diagnosis. A lack of resource to help people more prone to being mentally ill leads to this. They envision it for so long, to where one day that personality takes over and they go through with it. We need schools having kids each year being evaluated by a doctor and psychologist to take test to see which ones end up with a diagnosis that they can fix, while they are still young. This could help eliminate almost all future mass killings. The killings in the hood areas will never stop, however.

For example, one of my friends was always getting into trouble in school. Randomly throwing fist at people who pissed him off. And his mom took him to the doctor and all he did was put him on adderall. All it did was make him more into a zombie mode and he seemed a lot more zombified. Well, right before he graduated college, he had a breakdown and here a doctor and mental health professional diagnosed him with some minor autism problem. When he started smoking weed in 8th grade, he started getting good grades and was real mellowed out but seemed normal and no longer zombified. To this day, he took a job after college in California and got a med card, and shows up to work every day and doesn’t need pills anymore. Making a little over 70k each year. He even says now the years he was prescribed adderall, it’s a big haze and can barely remember those days. A lot of kids actually had autism or another disorder that doctors back in the day would just automatically give them adderall. Not giving them the proper treatment. And now we’re paying for it because of them. You can’t even go grocery store without seeing a odd camper or a big van that people are cooking m--- out of. I think the younger doctors are better at diagnosing kids with a proper disorder, which 10 years from now we should rarely hear about mass gun shootings.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
    0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  13. Enigma

Aug 3, 2019
    “The media doesn’t report on g--- violence!”

*links article that reports on g--- violence*

mass shootings are larger stories because g--- violence isn’t as senseless as someone walking into a Walmart & opening fire on innocent people. People can comprehend why there is g--- violence: poverty, socioeconomic conditions, history, family ties etc. People can’t understand why someone would walk into a church or school or mall & just start shooting whoever.

Ordinary Joel and joeyp363 like this.
    Ordinary Joel and joeyp363 like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  14. Slyk

Slyk God made a prophet.

Aug 4, 2019
    so numb to this s--- tbh

Mar 28, 2024
  15. Slyk

Slyk God made a prophet.

Aug 4, 2019
    deleted... wtf?

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  16. Enez

Enez Purple Heats Forever

Aug 4, 2019
    Literally hours after this s---.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  17. Enez

Enez Purple Heats Forever

Aug 4, 2019
    More than half sticking to that gun reform and ban talk, again. They aren't focusing on what needs to be done, keep the mentally incapable people from obtaining them, we literally had this talk for years.

Xmipod likes this.
    Xmipod likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  18. JEB

JEB

Aug 4, 2019
    It's so sad that this isn't even shocking anymore :emoji_slight_frown:

aleeex1923 likes this.
    aleeex1923 likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  19. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Aug 4, 2019
    This is true. Doesn't make g--- shootings any less tragic and the shooters any less trash humans, but at least there's somewhat of an explanation for why it happens.

Buddha likes this.
    Buddha likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  20. Cyreides

Cyreides gfy

Aug 4, 2019
    just woke up to this s---, this one is like 39 minutes from me, i drive through/around dayton all the time

f--- sake man

JEB likes this.
    JEB likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024