Death Anniversaries...

Started by Nelly05, Sep 23, 2018, in Life Add to Reading List

1. Nelly05

Nelly05 Ƭ̵̬̊

Sep 23, 2018
    it just occurred to me that it will be a year since my sister died next month. I’m sure I always knew this was coming up and it kinda explains some weird things I’ve been doing lately. Kinda freaking me out, actually. I’m realizing I don’t cry over her anymore. I used to cry a lot. I feel numb or something I don’t know. I’m not worried I guess. On medication for the depression and anxiety thing so it’s not like I’m gonna spaz out again. But shouldn’t I be more upset? Like, expressing the loss? I’m not gonna snap suddenly and f--- up, will I? Do people throw parties or...? Do you just sleep through it? Are there cakes for this? Am I supposed to keep count? Does anything matter if we all die and just I don’t know. I feel like I forgot. It’s only been a year. Not even a year and they don’t care. What’s the point.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  2. 2pfl

Sep 24, 2018
    The pain never goes away you just learn to deal with it. I’m coming up on two years this week that I lost my newborn baby girl. People deal with pain in their own ways, I smoke and drink daily.

Amarett likes this.
    Amarett likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  3. Nelly05

Nelly05 Ƭ̵̬̊

Sep 24, 2018
    So...is it okay to try to forget them? Is it wrong to think like that? This was a person, but it just seems like I lost an earring and I was mad for a while and then just...kinda got over it. I didn’t know death was similar to that. It’s kind of jarring. You can forget people like...earrings or something. Sorry guys, I’m just. Ugh. So f---ing cringe I can’t even type.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  4. reservoirGod

reservoirGod reckless adventurer.

Sep 24, 2018
    [​IMG]

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024