TimmyT The Bride

Jan 11, 2017
    MVP:
    Offensive Rookie of the Year:
    Defensive Rookie of the Year:
    Coach of the Year:
    Defensive Player of the Year
    Offensive Player of the Year

@Soldier @Fitzy @redsoxx @Enigma @KnobodyKnows @Boos @Kon @Riley @Guerrilla @Gold @Big Mitch @Sac @Devil White @Sign Language @mattagascar @Lil Flash Stan @Detroit24 @King of Kings @WalterWhite

and anyoone else.......fill in the blanks :)

Apr 26, 2024
  2. Goldy

Jan 11, 2017
    Ezekiel Elliot
    Defensive Rookie of the Year
    Joey Bosa
    Khalil Mack
    Leveon Bell

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  3. Boos

Boos Nova Nation

Jan 11, 2017
    MVP: Brady
    Dak
    Joey Bosa
    Eric Berry
    David Johnson
    Coach: Del Rio

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  4. Sign Language

Sign Language We miss you Screw

Jan 11, 2017
    MVP: Matt Ryan
    Offensive Rookie of the Year: Ezekiel Elliot
    Defensive Rookie of the Year: Joey Bosa
    Coach of the year: Jack Del Rio
    Defensive Player of the Year: Khalil Mack
    Offensive Player of the Year: Aaron Rodgers

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  5. King of Kings

King of Kings Who Dey

Jan 11, 2017
    MVP: Tom Brady
    Ezekiel Elliot
    Defensive Rookie of the Year:
    Joey Bosa
    Coach of the Year:
    Bill Bellichek
    Lorenzo Alexander
    David Johnson

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  6. KnobodyKnows

Jan 11, 2017
    MVP: Ezekiel Elliot
    OROY: Dak Prescott
    DROY: Joey Bosa
    Coach of the year: Jason Garrett
    DPOY: Khalil Mack
    OPOY: Matt Ryan

Might be one-sided towards Cowboys and I think the league will switch Matt and Zeke around but Zeke has brought a 4-12 team to a 13-3 team and #1 seed (same reason Garrett should get coach of the year). He would have my pick.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  7. lil peeps last xan

lil peeps last xan Errol will return in 2019

Jan 11, 2017
    MVP: Aaron Rodgers
    Coach of the Year: Bill Bellichek
    Defensive Player of the Year: Khalil Mack
    Offensive Player of the Year: David Johnson

Explanations:
    Rodgers carried the Pack and was amazing down the stretch (this is coming from a bears fan FYI)
    Obviously Zeke was incredible and Bosa played good with Jalen Ramsey and Keanu Neal slightly behind
    Patriots were the best team in football with their Hall Of Fame quaterback missing 25% of the season, nuff said.
    Khalil Mack took over games with his defense, easy pick
    And Johnson was outstanding on almost every facet of offense, deserves OPOY but won't get it.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  8. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Jan 11, 2017
    Coach of the Year: Jason Garrett
    Defensive Player of the Year: Aaron Donald
    Offensive Player of the Year: Tom Brady

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  9. WalterWhite

Jan 11, 2017
    MVP: Aaron Rodgers
    Offensive Rookie of the Year: Zeke
    Defensive Rookie of the Year: Bosa
    Coach of the Year: Adam Gase
    Defensive Player of the Year: Landen Collins
    Offensive Player of the Year: Aaron Rodgers
    [​IMG]

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  10. Detroit24

Jan 11, 2017
    MVP
    Aaron Rodgers (winning streak, and how he has taken over games, I can see them in the superbowl with how hot he is)

Ezekiel Elliot (dallas offensive line is amazing, I think people on this thread got gain couple yards with the holes they open up)

Joey Bosa (big difference maker on SD dline, big things for him in the next couple years barring injuries)

Khalil Mack (Oakland defensive difference maker)

Leveon Bell (because Pitt contender, David Johnson Arizona would be my first pick)

Coach of The Year
    Bill Belichek (3-1 without Brady and then running the table basically with Brady, great coaching)

Fitzy likes this.
    Fitzy likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  11. TimmyT

TimmyT The Bride

Jan 11, 2017
    i didn't know joey bosa did so well this year until i read a few responses in this thread. that really flew under my radar

and he missed 4 games, too

impressive!!!

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  12. Motor City

Jan 11, 2017
    Offensive Rookie of the Year - Ezekiel Elliot
    Defensive Rookie of the Year - No idea
    Coach of the Year - Bill Belichick or Jack Del Rio
    Defensive Player of the Year - no idea
    Offensive Player of the Year - Aaron Rodgers (40 TD's, 4,428 yards) or Matt Ryan (4,944 yards, 38 TD's), leaning towards Aaron Rodgers though

MVP - Aaron Rodgers

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  13. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Jan 11, 2017
    Everyone's giving explainations so I'm gonna go ahead too.

MVP: I originally gave this to Aaron Rodgers but thinking about it more--I realized this is a regular season award. The first quarter of the season--maybe a little more--Rodgers was pretty average. He's played great down the stretch but you can't ignore that. Ryan has been unbelievable all season long and even when his two starting WR's went down for a bit--he didn't miss a beat. Without Ryan, Falcons wouldn't be competitive (unlike Patriots who still find ways to win) so therefore I'm going with him.

Offensive Rookie of the Year: where do I even begin with this kid? He's just phenomenal, a joy to watch every time he steps on the field. It took him a couple games to get his vision down but once he adapted, there was no turning back. I know a lot of people are probably screaming internally "but-but-but the cowboys o line!!!!" Yes, we all know they have a great O-Line but Zeke has been great on his own with breakout runs and breaking tackles. He actually had the most yards after contact in the league.

Defensive Rookie of the Year: I knew this kid was special since long before the draft. He was the guy I wanted the cowboys to grab with the #4 pick but unfortunately SD got him. He's as disruptive as a pass rusher as you can get out of the draft. Always in the back field, putting pressure on the QB, rushing throws and he's only going to get better.

Coach of the Year: yeah, this is probably controversial given Garrett's reputation but having your starting QB go down in the preseason and then leading your team to a 13-3 record--second best in the NFL--with a rookie QB and RB is pretty remarkable. Garrett did a very nice job with this team this season with making sure Dak was comfortable with the offense, handling the Romo/Dak situation, everything. Through all the drama, Jason Garrett's process and preparation made us excel.

Defensive Player of the Year: Aaron Donald is the most dominate defensive player in the league since JJ Watt. I really mean that. This guy is a total wrecking ball in run defense and pass rushing. It doesn't matter who you put across from him, you better be prepared to give them help. He's always present in the backfield, stuffung runs or putting pressure on QB's.

Offensive Player of the Year: What more can be said about Tom Brady? At his age, he's still shocking people. I mean I don't know if I've ever seen a QB play perfect football but Brady was d--- near. He came back with a vengeance hitting throws all over the football field like he was never gone. This was easily one of the best seasons of his career and to think his numbers could have been even better had he not missed 4 games.

Riley and TimmyT like this.
    Riley and TimmyT like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  14. Heisenberg

Jan 12, 2017
    Offensive Rookie of the Year: Elliott
    Defensive Rookie of the Year: Bosa
    Coach of the Year: Del Rio
    Defensive Player of the Year: Mack
    Offensive Player of the Year. Brady

Pretty much same as most of you expect for Del Rio. The job he did to turn the culture of that franchise and get them back in the playoffs was special. They were the 2nd best team in the AFC until Carr went down.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  15. Fitzy

Fitzy BeliGOAT

Jan 15, 2017
    MVP: I had Brady all year, but I'm thinking Aaron Rodgers deserves it now. Green Bay is a pretty pathetic team, reminds me of the 2011 Patriots, where Brady had basically no defense and just led them to the Super Bowl. However, Brady, this year, had one of his all time best years, even after losing his top receiving option. We'll see how Rodgers does in a full game without Jordy Nelson, but I definitely think he's been the MVP in the last 3-4 weeks of the season. It's close though. I have a hard time putting Matt Ryan, Zeke or Dak over Rodgers and Brady, when they're both CLEARLY the two best right now.

Offensive Rookie of the Year: Dak Prescott. Absolutely changed the Dallas Cowboys. Jordan Howard is a close second though. Much more impressive, to me, than Zeke. 4 less fumbles, better yards per attempt, and oh, he rushes behind the Bears offensive line lol.

Coach of the Year: Bill Belichick (going 3-1 without your number 1 and 2 qb?). This doesn't diminish Brady, but it enhances Bill. Without Brady, the Pats are a team that can scrape wins, but with Brady, they're a f---ing juggernaut. In the last 12 games with Brady, they went 11-1, and only had THREE GAMES (Ravens game wasn't even that close) decided by 10 points or less.

Defensive Player of the Year: Von Miller barely over Mack. Mack had more forced fumbles, but... idk, I give it to Miller. Maybe this is more out of respect for last season, but I think Von Miller is the most dominant force on the defensive side of the ball in the NFL. f--- JJ Watt, corny a--- b----.

Offensive Player of the Year: LeVeon Bell HANDS DOWN. Best back I've seen since Barry Sanders. He misses 4 games, and competes with everyone's stats, and I truly feel he's re-inventing the running back position with his awareness. Un-f---ing-believable back. David Johnson is close, but I'm definitely giving it to Bell. I seriously don't want to face Pittsburgh BECAUSE of Bell. His shiftiness is insane. Like I said, closest to Barry I've seen in a long time.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  16. Fitzy

Fitzy BeliGOAT

Jan 15, 2017
    Shouldn't this make what Belichick did in the first 4 weeks even more impressive? He won with his 2nd and 3rd stringer and still kept the number 1 spot in the AFC by 2 games?

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  17. Fitzy

Fitzy BeliGOAT

Jan 15, 2017
    Can't believe how many people are disregarding Jordan Howard.

Heisenberg likes this.
    Heisenberg likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  18. Heisenberg

Jan 17, 2017
    Belichick did a great job all year no doubt. But there's already a winning culture in NE. People go there and and already know there's a certain level of expectation. Raiders hadn't been to the playoffs in over a decade and Jack got all 53 guys to buy into whatever he was selling. That's why I'd vote Del Rio.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  19. Fitzy

Fitzy BeliGOAT

Jan 17, 2017
    True, but again, the culture you're speaking of was built by Belichick. I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, you have a valid point, just playing devils advocate.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  20. Heisenberg

Jan 17, 2017
    Del Rio can have his Coach of the year. No denying Belichick is on the Rushmore of coaches.

Fitzy likes this.
    Fitzy likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024